Construction and renovations began in 2014 with Phase I of construction which stood up KIPP Austin Comunidad. Phase II immediately followed with the installation of KIPP Austin College Prep. The final phase was the construction of KIPP Austin Collegiate and the installation of the soccer field. The school opens its doors to these three schools in 2016 and supported over 2000 students, teachers and other support staff members. Currently the building continues to house these three schools, supporting K-12 students and has recently introduced an infant day care program operated by Extend-A-Care.
193,000on 14 acres
- 98 Classrooms – 43 offices – 8 Teacher work rooms
- Science classrooms with sinks and gas connections.
- 1 Gymnasium with two full basketball courts, 8 basketball goals, retractable bleachers, motorized divider and a digital scoreboard.
- Flooring: interlocking PVC
- 2 smaller PE spaces in KACD and KACP
- 2 sound proof band halls
- 1 dance studio
- 1 weight room
- 1 soccer field with regulation size goals
- 1 outdoor basketball court (Blacktop)
- 1 playground with a smaller playground inside for EAC use only.
- A tree canopy area used by KACP beside the soccer field
- 1 cafeteria with full kitchen
- Library in KACD
- Day care room
- 3 bay loading dock
- 360 degree metal perimeter fencing
KIPP Austin Comunidad – 512.501.3911
KIPP Austin College Prep – 512.501.4969
KIPP Austin Collegiate – 512.501.3586