“I have learned and grown more than I had ever thought I would at KIPP and want to continue that growth in college. KIPP has not just taught me how to write a well written paper, or how to find the definite integral of an equation, but also how to deal with problems and not run away from them.”
– Andrea Martinez, Class of 2013
Our goal is to help students develop the knowledge, skills, and character strengths they need to succeed throughout their education and in the competitive world beyond.
Providing exemplary education to the Austin area creates a more just world by:
- Minimizing the gap in earning potential between college graduates and non-college graduates.
- Increasing the development of a highly skilled workforce necessary to support a strong economy.
- Growing the pool of future leaders needed for the health and vitality of our communities.
Your investment in our 5,000 KIPPsters is not only an investment in their future but the future of your community.
How does your investment support KIPP Austin?
KIPP Austin Public Schools receives over $1,000 less in state funding per student than a traditional school district. Without your generous support our students may not have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from a dual-language curriculum that allows our students to be more competitive in an increasing global economy.
- Participate in service learning projects that establish the character skills for our students to become well-rounded community members.
- Receive an in-depth college and career counseling to ensure our students complete the climb “To and Through” college.
Through generous individual gifts, grants and corporate support, we are able provide these opportunities and more to our 10 schools and more than 5,000 students.
Start Transforming Lives Today
*If paying by check, make check payable to “KIPP Texas Public Schools - Austin” and mail to:
KIPP Texas Fundraising Austin, PO BOX 659831 msc 335, San Antonio, TX 78265-9130